Calls To Action:
Louisa Democratic Committee Monthly Meeting, The July meeting will be held at Gary and Eva SChatz's house on July 4th from 2-6PM
While everyone was watching the Senate's dog and pony show, Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell has rushed their version of health care "reform" through with as little review as possible.
For suggestions about what to say to these Republican fence sitters.
Senator Rob Portman - (202) 224-3353
Senator Susan Collins - (202) 224-2523
Senator Rand Paul - (202) 224-4343
Senator Dean Heller - (202) 224-6244
here's a handy reference ... https://www.indivisibleguide.com/resource/stop-trumpcare-june-action-plan/
Do it now, do it often, and for as long as it takes to stop this from skating through the Senate.
Dave Brat voted to roll back the Dodd-Frank bill (HR 10) allowing banks and investment houses to resume their high risk practices which were at the center of the Great Recession.
So Keep the pressure on him. call his offices @ DC (202) 225-2815, Glen Allen (804) 747-4073 or Spotsylvania (540) 507-7216 or Email Him @ HTTPS://BRAT.HOUSE.GOV/CONTACT/
and request he vote NO on the following bills
1. HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
2. HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
3. HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
4. HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
5. HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
6. HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
7. HR 785 National Right to Work (Effectively ending unions)
8. HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
9. HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)